Message for Sulpicia

You Win, I Lose. I am just simply tired of asking for you to do what is morally right to do. I am tired of repeating myself against your stubbornness. I am tired of trying to communicate my side to you when you simply refuse to acknowledge anything. This is a complete and final end. You won’t get a chance to apologize for taking advantage of me the way that you did. You won’t get to apologize for lying to me. You won’t get to apologize for the broken promises.

You won’t get to apologize for anything you ever said or did. You will not be forgiven for lying to me. You will not be forgiven for taking money from me that you knew you never had a right to take. You have always known that I sent you money for the plane ticket. You have always known you used that ticket to travel to Mexico for your own personal vacation while my son and I were left to struggle financially. It doesn’t matter now what you change your story to say.

I know the truth that you always knew what that money was for. The remainder of your life, you will live with telling the lies that you told. The remainder of your life, you will live with the knowledge that you hurt someone so deeply that he was left collapsed emotionally. The remainder of your life, you will live with the knowledge that that same man hates and despises you every bit as much as you claim to hate your first husband. You should know that the people who know me and care about me were shocked that anyone could treat me the way that you did.

You should know that some of those same people hate and despise you even more than I do because of what you did to me. You should always know that I am not the only person who strongly believes you are morally bankrupt. You will not have the opportunity to change that. When it comes to my friends and I, you will not have the opportunity to say that you are a decent person. You will never have the opportunity to say that you have a kind and caring heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment